Competitive salary plus benefits
Deadline for applications: 24th November 2020
APEM is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy. We offer our clients an integrated approach to the investigation and management of freshwater catchments and terrestrial and marine habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields, and as a company we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
2019 was a big year for APEM. We were awarded water industry consultant of the year and we completed a management buyout. In 2020 and beyond we will continue our ambitions for growth and innovation.
APEM is a highly reputable company, renowned for our quality and long list of trusted clients, who once secured, provide repeat business year after year, trusting us to deliver a high-quality service at a fair price.
We are proud to be an inclusive company, with People as one of the key pillars that our strategy is built upon. We stand for equality for all. As such we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
About the role
An exciting new role created to help support BAU and facilitate business growth, there are lots of opportunities to develop and expand in this role, the main responsibilities for which are:
- Analyse daily revenue reporting and weekly forecasting
- Produce detailed weekly gross margin analysis
- Input into the monthly divisional review packs by producing insightful analysis
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Track and assisting with KPI reporting
- Assisting financial reporting improvements
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Business Partner and Head of Finance as and when required
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or part qualified)
- Advanced excel user
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Commercial finance experience is desirable